Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hunterDan870

steelhead?

6 posts in this topic

wondering if any one has had any luck fishing in the rivers yet and how churned up the rivers are. I'm planing on going up with my dad and his friend on friday just wondering if i'm wasting my time?

We just got 11 in. of snow. So if you are coming on friday I might rethink or reschedule.

the rivers are in good shape level and clarity wise, but the temps are what we are still waiting for. As of yesterday, most rivers were about 35 degrees. Once they start nearing 38-40 degrees we'll start seeing more fish. There are a few fish in already but they are pretty sluggish still. As soon as we get a couple warm days in a row we'll be in business.

check out the looper/north shore forum

I saw loopers in the lester to Day smile.gif. Did not have my rod in the truck I was plowing and on brake cool.gif. will be out soon good luck to all grin.gif

yesterday was good, but reports from a couple buddies that are very good fishermen are that the fish really slowed down again today. I really think we need some warm temps before we start seeing any consistant numbers of fish in the rivers.