Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Surface Tension

Excited Over Snow

14 posts in this topic

I awoke, lifted myself up enough to peer over Leila's sleeping body to look at the clock radio. Now that right there bothers me. Makes no sense to have a clock in the bedroom you can't see without sitting up to see. Will I move it later on today, well its been like that since we moved upstairs to the new addition so probably not.

The clock said 2AM. Duh, thats too early to get up I thought to myself. I knew why I woke, I needed to snow blow the driveway before Leila went to work and before the kids got up but not at 2AM. I could though if I wanted to. I have lights on my 1969 Sears tractor. Thats crazy, I'd wake the neighbor, but wait he said he never sleeps.

I know that because I commented one day that I always see your TV on at all hours.

Hmm, now I'm wondering what the parking lot at the Town Hall is like with all the snow. Thats it, 3AM and I'm up.

Coffees on, puters on, and for the first time ever theres no lights on at the neighbors. He picked a fine time to break his 15 year record of not sleeping.

and here I was getting all itchy for an early spring.

Best thing about this snow is it will keep the crotch rockets inthe garage a little longer.

Is it to late to move the swap meet to the DECC? grin.gif

Didn't the Twin Ports get a record snow fall of 11 in.

Yes we did and I bet I got over a foot at my place. Wet and heavy! frown.gif

The storm blew the ice on the big pond over to southshore. So Spring is still on track.

I'm guessing this should help water levels. The Black River near home is getting high and that was before the snow. I saw the big lake on my way to work yesterday. No ice but the waves looked like, "Victory at Sea."

This was a great deal for snow plow guys grin.gif. a little extra $$$$ is good cool.gif

Surface Tension, Go TEAM 8.

Great deal for the tow trucks too. I was talking to the tow truck driver while he was getting my wife out of the ditch and he said there were 8 rollovers in this area that he heard of. Roads were just horrible.

My dads got about 8 inches of snow in uptown Superior and I've got about 13"-14" out here. We needed the moisture but Id rather of seen it in rain.

I just hope we don't have a muddy river for opener on the ST Louis, i think it was last year? seems so long ago! we did manage to catch 5 decent walleyes only by trying some swirling current coming into the river, can't wait!

my truck was busy, trees on cars on the east side.

This should really help water lvls...even though i had an itch for spring we really needed it!!