Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LEECH21

Artistic Anglers bass mount ordered!!!

6 posts in this topic

Just ordered my largemouth bass mount from Artistic Anglers out of Duluth. They had a special at the Sportsman show in Minneapolis. Two dollars off an inch! What a deal! They do top notch work and had quite a few mounts on display. Simply incredible!

Just wanted to add that my bass was caught two years ago and was safely CPR'd. It is the pic in my avatar. 22 inches and around 7 pounds. I can't wait now to see the finished product.

Thats awsome...dont forget to show us the finished work when its ready.

Thats whats nice about replicas. Not only does the fish live on but you can save your pennies 'til your ready.

Congratulations , you will not be sorry . I have 4 replicas from Artistic Anglers and I am completely satisfied with each and every one .Nice to save on the ka-ching as well. $2.00 an inch off NICE !!

Hey LEECH21, Do they have a website to look at some of there work?? I tryed looking but didnt find anything. That's a Pig of a bass and should look good!!

With the discount, what was the price per inch? How long of a turn around time?

Congrats on getting a replica. Thats the beauty. Catch a biggun, and wait til you are ready for a mount. Could be years before you are ready, and nothing to worry about.

Regular price I think was 12.95 an inch. I got mine for $10.95. He said it would be about 8 months. I guess time doesn't matter too much. I already waited 2 years!