• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Missing person !

Hi guys,

We had a hunting partner disappear yesterday and beleive he doesn't want to be found. He has no ID and limited cash. Time is crucial.

We found evidence that he was in Benson, MN since he disappeared but could not locate him today. We beleive he could be in Aitkin Co. now and I'm asking for some eyes since I don't know where he hunted up there.

He worked the rail beds for Sharpies in the McGreagor/McGrath area, I beleive. We will probably be there tomorrow.

He is Caucasion, 40-42, 5'11", 190 lbs. Groomed beard/mustache, short brown hair with grey hightlights. He drives a 1995 F150 extended cab. Dk blu with tan rockers. Matching topper with sporting stickers on the back. Habitat license plate.

I am reluctant to give his name and plate number at this time.

The Pope Co and Aitkin Co. Sheriffs have been alerted. Please call them with sightings (911) Do not approach - just call.

Please keep an eye out or even take a little spin around the parking areas for hunting if you get a chance.

Thanks for ANY help.

well I hope he is not hunting, since all seasons have been closed for a while.

with the new snow, they should be able to see any new tracts leading to where he could be.

if this is a stupid april fools joke, I got it, if not, lets all hope he returns saftly. confused.gif

Hey knoppers,

No, you haven't been "had". Sadly this situation is real. I've checked back on this thread a couple times but didn't see any responses. I've been posting on the hunting forum this week under Pheasants, Turkey, .....

The story is there and I ask that anyone reading this check it out. Our guess is that if he came to the area with sad intentions, he got there just in front of the snow.

He's a smart, disciplined guy who does everything for a reason, not just because.

Thanks.

Wanderer I was just wondering if this person has been found I wish you the best of luck if he hasnt