Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HateHumminbird

Steve Foss - Outdoor News Article - Commentary

10 posts in this topic

Our very own Steve Foss (stfcatfish) had the feature article in the "Commentary" section of the outdoor news this past week.

Steve is the editor of the Ely Timberjay newspaper, as well as a photography buff ( http://www.stevefossimages.com/ ) and naturalist living in Ely. Along with being the Outdoors Editor for the Timberjay, he's a frequent contributor to the site.

If you get a chance, check it out the article....it's a good read!

Joel

Steve is a great asset to FM/HSO. his talents are simply awesome.

Great job Steve. cool.gif

Congrats Steve!

Accomplished angler, writer, photographer...

Are there any other skills you are hiding from us? grin.gif

Congrats again Steve!

I always enjoy your weekly articles in the Timberjay.

Cliff

Quote:

Congrats Steve!

Accomplished angler, writer, photographer...

Are there any other skills you are hiding from us?
grin.gif

He also seems to be a heck of a nice guy. His answers to what I am sure are some pretty tiring questions over in the Photography section are very quick and thorough. He's quite the photographer...of course, he lives in Ely..maybe it's not talent afterall.? grin.gif

You guys all better be careful or my hat size will grow. And it's big enough already. grin.gif

Steve,the opening comments said you are a naturalist. All the pictures of you that I have seen show you wearing clothes. tongue.gif

Quote:

Accomplished angler

When did Canon start making fishing equipment? grin.gif

MM, Cannon's been making downriggers for years. grin.gif

Bob: Na-tu-ral-ist, not nu-dist. grin.gif

Besides, you DEFINITELY do not want to see me without clothes on. Trust me on this. I even wear camo to bed so my wife can't see how big my belly is. shocked.gifshocked.gif

Quote:

...I even wear camo to bed so my wife can't see how big my belly is.
shocked.gifshocked.gif

That works? I guess I will have to give it a try.

Great article in the ON. I enjoyed it as much as your articles in the TJ.