Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schurmo

Need fishing partner for North Shore streams 4/18 or 4/19

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I am heading up the North Shore and will be staying in Tofte starting Wednesday, April 18th. I have only fly fished once before and will probably be hitting rivers around Two Harbors on Wednesday afternoon and then coming back down from Tofte and working towards Two Harbors during the morning and day on Thursday. I was wondering if anybody would like to join me. I am hoping to have a person to fish with until I hook up with my bro on Thursday night for safety sake. The rivers are fast and more dangerous in the spring, and it would be nice to not be alone. Anybody interested? Thanks!

I might be able to swing it, but my schedule is day to day right now, i'll let you know whats up as soon as I know whats going on.

Quote:

I am hoping to have a person to fish with until I hook up with my bro on Thursday night for safety sake. The rivers are fast and more dangerous in the spring, and it would be nice to not be alone. Anybody interested? Thanks!

I would pass on Quickstrikes invitation then, he's been known to send people down the river! blush.gif

On that note is your dad coming up again this year Kent? grin.gif

I don't know if he is coming up, his schedule is even crazier than mine is. I hope so, I need to redeem myself from the trip i took him on a couple years ago.

I look forward to hearing from you Quickstrike! If anybody else is going to be up in there area during these times. Let me know! Thanks!