Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

Twins Talk!!!!!!

108 posts in this topic

Well, as we all know, the twins started the season off with a bang last night, when they hit the ball well, and santa was on his A game.

Just thought i would start a thread to talk about the twins all season long.

Keep it rolling!!!!!!

Well it will be fun to watch Boof tonight. We're in Left Center about 7 rows up, I hope the Twins hit a few long balls tonight grin.gif

He has to set the ton for his year tonight. They need him huge this year again. Hopefully, he will be great for the team.

Twins win again...nice game from Bonser...and five stolen bases for the Twins tonight...and another save from Nathan...

All around nice game. Let's see how the three/four/five starters do now...

I was impressed for Boofs first game out. He was around the zone all night. THe biggest key for the twins, is to have there starts get to the 6th or 7th innings. If they can do that, with the lead, there going to be a tuff team to beat all year long.

Bit-player Tyner has played a big part in both wins.

Funny part about that is, they need to teach him how to slide head first into second base. That was funny as heck watching that last night.

Going to the game tonight... COLD BEER!!! for about $6!!!

Santana was not on his A game as earlier eluded and Boof only threw 59 of 100 pitches for strikes, yet they still won. This I think is good news that our beloved twins can still win even if the pitching is not always there. Last nite was another good example of the pirranhas at work.

"Funny part about that is, they need to teach him how to slide head first into second base. That was funny as heck watching that last night."

That was funny stuff, he was literally crawling to the bag. I can't believe he made it safe. He said he stumbled, but it looked like he launched his slide a little early. I was there, so I saw no replays.

His body was moving faster then his legs were. Yes, it was a funny deal.

Another great performance from the Twins last night. Punto was amazing again at third. Great starting performance last night. They hit the ball around the park again last night. Biggest thing that i have seen from then, is that they are going with the pitchs, and staying inside the ball.

Im excited for the season.

three games

three wins

enough said

Bring on the Sox in Chi town

Not looking like its going to be a good weekend for baseball in the city. Its going to be very cold, and there talking about not playing the games. WOW.

Well Santa pitched another cy young game today. Man does he look good this year again. Now they need to get him that contract that he desirves. He wants to be here, just pay the man.

Offence did its job again today, just hope they keep hitting when they need to hit.

Wow . Ponsooned tonite . He didn't look too good at all .

does anybody know who the greatest pitcher to never win the cy young award???

Pretty sure its not Sidney Ponson .

Isnt that a fact. Man, he had a ruff outting. The yankes did hit the ball around the park, but he just looked like he was out of sink, and didnt have it all there last night.

Hopefully he will be able to come back with a good outting next time, so he can get his head back on his shoulders.

Well chalk it up to first start with new team jitters...God I hope that's what it was. Who goes tonight, Bonser probably. Yankees lineup is tight.

Bonser tonight, Ortiz tomorrow to close out the Yank series, and Silva opens the Tampa Bay series on Thursday.

He did have a fairly rough outing early. The Yankees did hit the ball around very well though. He looked rough in the first two innings and then settled down and looked fairly well until his pitch count hit 90, then he went down quickly. Oh well, I think he should work well. Can't the UofM just clone Cy-tanna laugh.gif

Boof and Ortiz are going to have solid outtings against the yanks. If they can do that, we will know that we have a staff that can handel the big wings. I think if they do this, we are going to have a solid pitching staff of 4, where ponson, can get the innings to help the bullpen.

IMO i think that Garza well be here pretty quick if Ponson is like this for very long. Garza's ERA was 1.50 in spring training.

I saw nothing positive in that tub of goo that pitched last night. I have a feeling roster moves will be sooner than later.