Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tillie

GARMIN GPS MAP 162 CHARTPLOTTER/HOT SPOTS--SOLD

3 posts in this topic

GARMIN GPS MAP 162 CHARTPLOTTER W / INTERNAL ANTENNA. WAAS enabled - 500 waypoints- 20 reversable routes - 2.5 mp memory for downloads. Loaded with MAPSOURCE FISHING HOT SPOTS NORTH AMERICAN VERSION 4:00. Included are------162 chartplotter w / dust cover-----power / data cable-----pc cable with ac adapter----cigarette lighter power cord----mounting bracket----map scource users manual-----gps 162 users manual----basemap loaded-----MAP SOURCE FISHING HOTSPOTS CD and codes..

I have used this on the boat and on the ice on the Rainy River-Lake of the Woods since 2003. It's loaded with LOW MAP SOURCE at this time. This unit WILL NOT accept plug-play cf or sp cards. It's in super condtion and works perfectly.

$250.00 for all-----------To see the specs. and pictures go to GARMIN web site. PRICE RECDUCED TO $210.00

I am seriously interested in your Garmin 162. How can I contact you. My email is roy.dennis@comcast.net or cell is 612-849-4560.

Roy

Is it still for sale?? If so I'm also very interested. bill1jan@charter.net