Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lowrance LMS-240 GPS/Sonar any good?

1 post in this topic

Lowrance LMS-240 GPS/Sonar

Just picked up a used one.

How does it work?

Can it use any Lake chip? The new 2007?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• knoppers
      still seeing birds, lots of people out this weekend, so I did not hunt to hard this weekend. fishing has been good also.
    • knoppers
      walleyes have been biting on all area lakes, my guess is you did good.
    • stoneeyes317
      Hey all, I've been looking at upgrading my ice fishing set up and came upon the Eskimo propane auger and EVO shelters. Would anyone mind giving their opinions/experiences with either product? Thanks, stoneeyes317
    • vikingmeatwad
      Nice keepers Steelhead! I was jigging fatheads and caught a lot of Whiteys with a couple nice Sauger.
    • CaptJohnWis
      Fishing good today. Finally got a break in the weather! Fished alone. 32 fish total. Ten walleyes mostly big ones but I did keep an eater, rest bass. Three at 25". Biggest bass 19-1/2" - 4.60 lbs. Best lure Fin-S-Fish on 1/4 oz football jig.   I wasted the early morning trying to catch some more big pike - zilch. Downsized lures and got into bass & walleyes. My guess is they are filling up on ciscos - especially based on the pike stomachs yesterday - stuffed!   Today's video