Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LOTWSvirgin

What do u think about this web sight

17 posts in this topic

I know there are other forums to talk about this but I would like to know what you think about this web sight. I will be honest when I first started I was about fed up with it it took to long to get approved I was 3 days from going to lotws for the first time and I wanted to ask some questions and finally the night before I got approved so I asked my questions and bam answers in hours. Then I started to explore this sight more and you can find out about anything about anything this is the best sight I have found on the net. My old lady tells me that I spend just as much time on this sight as I do fishing and hunting. So thanks for the great sight everybody and for all the great information. P.S. I finally found people who talk about brule wisconsin locals up there are very tight lipped. Doea anyone know how or if I can change my screen name never intended on useing this sight after my trip to lotws but will be on here for a long time now SO THANKS TO EVERYBODY AGAIN

Yes, this is an awesome site and the real kicker is that it's FREE to use. I've got tons of info from this site and it's only getting better.

As far as changing your user name goes, you will have to re-register under a different name. No big deal really.

How can you not love it? Great advice, great information on equipment, hands on first hand recomedations and best of all, people with all the same passions we each seem to possess! I love it and check it DAILY....

I haven't been here too long but in the short time that I have I have to say I really like this site. I especially like the the fact that no bashing is allowed. Recommended this site to a friend just today as a matter of fact.

I honestly don't know what i would do with out it.

I dont' know how i would make it through the work day without it! Great site.

Quote:

I dont' know how i would make it through the work day without it!

you wouldnt have much of a work day without this site would you?

i love the site its always been a great source of useful information among other things.

Best site period.

Hey Perch where you running that car at??? I'm a former (hate to say that, still holding out hope of getting back out there sometime) dirt tracker myself... Ran for years at Slayton.

were gonna run weekly at worthington and slayton with a few trips to jackson and fairmont mixed in. we were hoping to get out to fairmont this friday but the motor is not ready yet and we have a few other things to take care of yet.

If you run Slayton look me up. I don't race, I work the fire/ems crew.

I know the former announcer at Worthington and Jackson speedway. I know him real well.

Perch, if your in Fairmont look us up. My son drives the 74 modified. We are there every Friday night almost. We usually pit by turn three.

Quote:

If you run Slayton look me up. I don't race, I work the fire/ems crew.

He says that, but then when you try to go over and say hi between your heat and the feature they always laugh and say "oh that guy never shows up..." At least that was my experience... grin.gifgrin.gif

I just like to drive the big fire trucks and wear the fancy pants with suspenders. When lawdog shows up I hide behind a fat guy. grin.gif

Just make sure that fat guy doesn't sit down and turn you into a thong!

I think I might actually get back into some racing action this year, I have taken a couple years off since I hung up my microphone and am starting to miss it.

This is a great site. I was never really into forums before, but that has changed after coming here.

Hang around this forum long enough and you will be able to come down here to the great southwest and show me how to catch fish. smirk.gif