Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shack

Anyone down at Babcock boat access this evening!

1 post in this topic

Went down to discharge and drainage creek by boat launch tonight. Got a 3lb cat by the discharge. Its was a good night, no old men! Had to try out new stuff. Went to the Sportsman Show yesterday. Bought 5 new rods and a ton of tackle. The last day is the best day to and get deals. Venders do not want much to pack up before going home on Sunday, so they sell when approached with multiple items. I got two med./heavy, one medium and a med./light Diawa rods and reals. There original Sportsman Show prise was $59.00 a combo, I got them for $16.95 each. This was at Capra's spot! They are not Walmart Brand Diawa combo's. Plus Frankies had Discount crank bait packs ($15.00) with 17 lures, price when show started was $80.00. I made back my $10.00 entry fee and the $10.00 I spent on two hot dogs and a coke. Also meet Ron Schara, Tony Dean and Good old Frankie him self. Also met Dietz. he was a nice guy. Wished I could of talked with him, but we were on our way out and tired as heck! I will post more about this in Metro area thread. It was not a productive night, but it was fun to get out and open water fish. There was someone who launched a boat down at 101. Also a group of guys under bridge fishing. More people than I was expecting. Well it sounds like winter is coming again for awhile. Will post again when I go out. Thanks!