Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChompChomp_YANK

pool 4

4 posts in this topic

My 2 kids want to get on the water in a bad way. I was giong to go to rainy but the reports & weather are not the best. with about 4 hrs less driving I could be in red wing. My problem is I have never fished this area, where to launch & bait, it sounds like dean @ everts is the place to go ? Does anyone have his # so I can contact him for info. I am thinking of wed / thurs Also where is the closest or best place to spend the night without worring about your boat & gear. Any info would be very appreciated !! THANKS

the best place to stay is probly the super 8 in redwing the bait shop is rite next door with all your bait and tackle needs.also the boat landing is only a few blocks away.stop in we will give you a up to the min. report.good luck ike.

sounds good. now I just have to deside when to come down thank's ike for the info !

We were the first boat out today by the dam. Next boat came 35 minutes later. Already had caught 4 suager. Fished a few more hours and we boated 6 more. Two guys, three hours and ten fish that include 2 walleyes. Succesful morning I'd say. It's to bad it's time to go to work. tongue.gif