Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
harvey lee

HSO Archery Dude's and 1 Gun Dude-Team 7

harvey lee

I will be hunting season E and will be harvesting a pretty nice bird. I just dont know whether it will be with stick & string or the faster way with the 12.

When are the rest of our group going to harvest theres?

What team name would you all like?

Tippman

I will be hunting 223B and have a very good chance at getting a bird also. Right now I'm planning on using the bow for my first time. If it's not working out I may switch to gun last couple days. I'm for Super Spurs or Gobbler Guru's. We need some input from our other three members.

Mark Christianson

Sorry to rain on your parade guys, but you may as well just send your money to Team 2. Its not worth agonizing over for the coming months. cool.gif

harvey lee

You should never jinx yourself with that turkey trash talking. I thought it would be Joel the KING turkey jumping in with that stuff. I would say we will just have to wait and see. I would also suggest we give those archery hunters double the points for such a great effort.

How about the BIG TOM TURKEY TAKERS

Mark Christianson

Joel who??? grin.gif

harvey lee

Lets just make sure this Joel guy doesnt try to register one of those 40# white farm turkeys. grin.gif

HateHumminbird

Easy......

I've eaten my trash talking before, doing some in the name of good fun, but the open mouth, insert foot gig isn't as fun when they're muddy turkey boots. smile.gif

I agree that the archery guys have it quite a bit harder. Tom, you get a gold star and an "A" for the day. smile.gif

Joel

harvey lee

Teammates, are you out there?

Tippman

I'm hoping they can come through with a bird a little better than helping us pick a name Tom!

harvey lee

Back to the front page.

Captain B.R.K

I've been busy shoveling myself out of this mess over the last two days mad.gif

Harvey I'll be hunting the last weekend of April outside of Rochester near Byron. I have my grandpa doing some scouting for me and the chances are pretty good that I'll get one. They just to cooperate and walk into the decoy. Captain will take care of the rest cool.gif

I'm going to throw some off the wall names out there....Shootin' Strutters, Cacklin' Tom, Freddy Got Turkeys, Silent Jakes!

East Rush Rules

Sorry fellas, been busy with school. I will be hunting 225B. Its my third year turkey hunting, but this will be my first with a bow! Im on a couple different groups of birds, so if everything falls into place, it should be a good spring!!! I like silent jakes, but if we are all using bows it would be cool to have a name like spring stringers or something....any name will do, doesnt matter to me!

Tippman

It would be neat to come up with a bow name since most of us are using them, it certainly adds a degree of difficulty into the equation.

harvey lee

How about The Real Turkey Takers? Much easier to do it with a gun. Or the Archery Animals? smile.gif Since turkey takers is already used we could use the other.

The Archery Animals cool.gif What you all say?

Captain B.R.K

But then I'm left out with a gun in my hand smirk.gif How about HSO Archery Animals!

harvey lee

HSO Archery Dudes and 1 Gun Dude. smile.gif

East Rush Rules

haha sounds good to me!

harvey lee

I found a really BIG tom yesterday on the road. Looks to be the tom that will beat all teams. Hopefully it will be larger than Joel's farm turkey.

Gordie

Harveylee if that toms got tire tracks on it ,its BLB's

harvey lee

I was out fishing eyes on the river today and on the way home I took a drive past my hunting spot and did like what I saw. ( turkeys were out in the area that I always hunt and no one else hunts this area. Just maybe it will be another banner year. I better not talk about it too much more or I will put the hex on myself. Cone on season E. smile.gif

Tippman

I haven't been able to scout my area yet but I sure am excited too. I know there a lots of turkeys in the area.

Looks like East Rush and I will be the first of our group to see what we can do. That is unless Hawkeye speaks up and is hunting A season. I wonder when he is going to chime in anyway...

Mark Christianson

Hey Elwood,

I see you are hunting in 223 around Sand Dunes.... You best be careful. If you wander too far you might find yerself in one of my booby traps on my land. Never to be seen again...... Wooohahahha

Gordie

you got me on that one. Guess I'll have to bring my booby trap finder and go around them. this is to much fun grin.gif

tealitup

Quote:

Hey Elwood,

I see you are hunting in 223 around Sand Dunes.... You best be careful. If you wander too far you might find yerself in one of my booby traps on my land. Never to be seen again...... Wooohahahha

He has corn and beer scattered around his land hoping to catch anything. Easy trap - I heard the last guy who was caught was used as fertilizer for BLB's food plots

harvey lee

To all teammates, Lets go out and have a fun, safe hunt and see if we can harvest a few nice birds. Good luck to each hunter and we will see who is the turkey dude of team 7.