Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
big drift

Asking for help

24 posts in this topic

I wanted to ask you al for some help. My brothers family has been nominated for America extreme home makeover. There

is a petition link atention attached that explains the situation. We are asking for folks to sign the petition and pass along word of the story. There is a WCCO clip attached that tells a little more. We appreaciate your help in advance.

http://www.gopetition.com/online/11586.html

I signed it! What a story. I hope that all goes well with that family.

Signed today, lets hope Eric gets back some of what he's so bravely given. Bill

Signed, forwarded and wishing them luck.

I signed up and will forward to all my relatives and friends. Can anyone anywhere sign up? God Bless Them!

What a great story and a very kind man. I signed it today and will be e-mailing everyone. God bless him and his family!

count me in too.

It's an honor to sign and Good Luck!

done and done...!

Good Luck!

Ken

I signed it too, good luck

Signed and good luck, time for it to come full circle.

Signed it for ya. Good Luck!!!!!

Signed..

If anyone deserves it, they do.

Signed. Good luck! It sounds like they are a very deserving family!

Signed, best of luck!

Signed. Good luck!!!

Signed, I wish them the best and hope they get it.

My prayers are with them. I signed and I hope they get some of their obvious love back in the form of a 'new' house.

Signed today. I see there are 3923 signatures. Hope thats enough, but have forwarded the info to my friends. Very deserving family.

I sure hope they get it!!!

signed

Well we should hear something by April 26 we are keeping everything crossed. THank you to every one.

bd

I'm in

You bet I signed! grin.gif With a great deal of pleasure, I might add! 1DIRTBALL wink.gif