Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
big drift

Asking for help

15 posts in this topic

I wanted to ask you all for some help. My brothers family has been nominated for America extreme home makeover. There

is a petition link atention attached that explains the situation. We are asking for folks to sign the petition and pass along word of the story. There is a WCCO clip attached that tells a little more. We appreaciate your help in advance.

http://www.gopetition.com/online/11586.html

Was this link authorized by someone to post? Please let me know. Thank you.

Well I sent a request to the contact us here with no response so I asked Chris Haley and he said to go ahead. Our family is from the Faribault, Morristown area which was why it was posted in this area.

I signed it, I wish the family the best, sounds like they deserve it, good luck. Keep us posted on the results.

Good luck and God bless, big drift.

I see this posted on 4 forums, but this is the only 1 where the moderator felt the impetus to get involved.

That's fine. Just wanted to double-check before leaving and/or eliminating because it was not authorized. We'll let it go here for now and see how it shakes out.

I wish you and your family/relatives the best of luck. What a cool story. Please keep this group updated. Thank you.

Well we should hear something by April 26 we are keeping everything crossed. THank you to every one.

bd

signed. smile.gif

Look forward to hearing an update.

signed Good Luck

signed good luck

signed God Bless you all

Signed and I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Signed....

signed cool.gif