Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
capmorgan

Navionics 2007 Hot Maps

7 posts in this topic

Do most people get the Premium or Gold Hot Maps for depth finders? I am thinking about getting the Lowrance 334c and am just wondering which one to get.

My guess is that just about everyone on this forum is referring to the 'Premium North' when they mention their Navionics chip. Just today I bought the 2007 version with the "$10 off each $50" card I got in the mail from Gander Mtn last week. Picked up a few other odds and ends to nudge the total over $200 and the checkout girl gave me $50 off instead of the $40 I expected. Now I have to decide if I mail my 2006 chip in for the $50 rebate or if one of my buddies at work wants it. My wife was there and saw the actual price and even she thought it turned out to be a pretty good deal.

334c? Is that the reduced price on on sale at most outlets? If it is the interal GPS i would stay away. A bunch of people had a ton trouble with that one last year.

Spend the extra $200 and get the 560 series -- the internal GPS is supposed to be fixed.

It better be.

schweady or any other user out there. i am looking for an 06 navionics north sd chip for my lowrance h20 c. if anyone out there has one contact me. Me4labonte at lycos.com

bought the 28c HD today, and bought the lakemaster pro chip with it. I was told it has more coverage for area I am at. the navionics was too limited for areas that I was looking for. I hope the lakemaster is good enough.

Reeds was selling them at the Sportshow and said the 334c has been improved. I got a deal with the Navionics Premium 2007 chip with it so Ill see how it is in a couple weeks.