Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Team Otter

Great People, Great Organizations!

3 posts in this topic

This past week, I have had the opportunity to meet and network through a lot of different people at functions not necessarily related to fishing but still falling within the category of "outdoor enthusiast". If you are a pheasent hunter or are a person that has a desire to help preserve everything this great game bird has to offer, please look into Minnesota Pheasents, Inc. or Pheasents Forever. I donated 2-person full day guide trips to both of these organizations as auction items and let me tell you, these are first-class events. The company, gifts, prizes and food were second to none at both banquets and I really enjoyed speaking with many of you. If you read this and I met you, it was fun. I can't promise I remember everyone but I'll certainly try. smirk.gif

p.s. Ken, enjoy your new gun, that is, if you can get it away from your son. grin.gif

Thanks again T.O., It was a great night for the birds. The money raised will be going back into the ground for habitat. The more places we can give these birds a place to live, the more birds we will have in the long run.

I belive we are making a differents with habitat and its because of the people that support these organizations that will make it possible. Thanks everyone

As for the gun, otter. He did have the winning ticket that won it, even if I funded it and its in my name, its his. grin.gifcool.gif Maybe he will see the light and let me use it May 8 wink.gifwink.gif

Not a problem.

Hopefully it shoots straight. grin.gif