Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eyehead

Gregg Thomas Guide Service??

4 posts in this topic

Anyone ever been out in the boat with him. I know he's landed some big fish but, was just wondering if he's the guy to get. Gonna try a guide on Mille Lacs this summer to learn a few things. Thanks for any input!!!

eyehead,

Unfortunately I do not know Gregg Thomas. I am sure that if he has a guide service on Mille Lacs he is a good choice. Our guides at Appeldoorn's are the very best the lake has to offer. I think many other fisherman will agree with me. Tony Roach and Steve Fellegy are the cream of the crop.

If you adventure in finding Gregg doesn't work for you try Steve or Tony. You will not be dissappointed!

Fish On!!!

Gregg Guides in Kentucky and part time on Mille Lacs. He's a diehard Musky guy that will give you a great chance at a Big Fish and will teach you a lot along the way.

Eye

From what I hear, Gregg will treat ya right and put you on the spots to catch fish.. And of course big fishes, when your talking about Mille Lacs Musky...

These musky guys are booking up quick with all the buzz on Mille Lacs.. So if you cant get him, Jason Hammernik, Steve Jonesi, Lee Tauchen, Luke Ronnestrand, Josh Borovsky, or Steve Scepaniak are also all good choices and know the lake well and these big critters that swim the water..