Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guitarzan

1987 17' Alumacraft with 1992 115hp Suzuki Outboard - SOLD!

6 posts in this topic

For Sale!

1987 17' Alumacraft with 1992 115hp Suzuki Outboard. This is an excellent Deep-V fishing boat with enough horsepower to easily pull a skier. The boat comes with everything you need to launch today! Here is a summary of what you get:

- 1987 Alumicraft Trophy 170 (Walk-Through Console, Livewell, In-Floor Storage)

- 1992 115hp Suzuki 2-Stroke Oil-Injected Engine (Includes Additional Oil)

- 12 Volt MinnKota Mag-36, 36 Pound 5-Speed Trolling Motor

- Eagle "MagnaView" Depth/Fish Finder

- Trailer with Lifetime License and Spare Tire

- 3 Alumacraft Pedestal Seats

- Canvas Bimini Top

- AM/FM/Cassette Radio

- Full-Length Storage Cover

- Deep Cycle Marine Trolling Motor Battery

- Deep Cycle / Cranking Starting Battery

- Fire Extinguisher

- Navigation and Anchor Lights

- Anchor, Line, and Spool

- 2 Life Vests

- Rod Holders

- Bilge

The Good: I have had this boat out on the Mississippi River, St. Croix River, Lake Minnetonka, Big Marine Lake, as well as numerous other "big water" lakes in the area, and have never had a problem. The engine was tuned up in 2002 by the Suzuki Dealer and I had new seals and impeller put in the Lower Unit last spring. The prop (Aluminum) is a few years old and is in excellent shape. The tires were replaced in the Spring of 2003.

The So-so: The carpet is in rough shape in a few areas but the deck is solid all around. The included life vests are a bit ugly (camo) and the trailer has some rust.

Feel free to contact me by e-mail or at 651-226-3504 (cell phone). I am located in South Maplewood (just East of St. Paul, MN).

I couldn't figure out how to add pictures, so here is a link to my Craigslist add (with pictures):

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/boa/302867874.html

Sounds like a great ready to go package for someone. Do you have a price for this baby?

"hooks"

it says $3800 in the pictures.

Yes, the boat was listed at $3800 and it sold this morning (3/31/7).

Thanks for the interest, good luck in your boat search.

Guitarzan

Congrats on the fast sale. I don't know of a boat that has sold in less than 24hrs before.

"Congrats on the fast sale. I don't know of a boat that has sold in less than 24hrs before."

Thanks! I listed it on Craiglist on the evening of the 29th and here the next day (had to wait for the payment approval). I was amazed at the response, I started getting calls on the 29th and had five appointments set up by the end of the day on the 30th!

My only suggestions to this site would be to have auto-payment processing (for us evening posters) and maybe some detailed instructions on how to upload photos. I have seen several posts where photos have been requested but it appears that the lister did not know how to post them. Otherwise, keep up the good work! The forums are awesome!!!