Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
radke22

I Have 10 Days leave-Need any updated Looper/Steelhead reports

4 posts in this topic

I was given 10 days of leave before departing for Iraq at what seemes to be the worst weather mother nature could provide for steelheading. If it's worth my time, I would like to make a day trip or two up to the lower shore, but I'm so out of the loop I don't know if there are any fish around, stream temps,nothing. If you don't want to post it to the world hit me up at radkeni@yahoo.com

Hey radke, there's some info in the thread stickied to the top of the board about looper reports. Should help you some.

The root River is full of fish 6 hour drive but there is lots of fish.

most tribs in WI open tommorrow and the north shore should be going as soon as the water warms a bit. that could be anytime next week as long as we get some warm temps. a few rivers are already flowing good and the rest shouldn't be far behind. If you are interested in shore fishing, most of the normal spots along the shore are producing well if you can find water that isn't too stained. (a little color is good though).