Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pherris

Lakemaster Software not compatible with Hummingbird ?'s

6 posts in this topic

I have both the navonics and Lakemaster chips as well as the contour pro 2007 software. In talking with the Lakemaster rep at the sports show he indicated that you can not load way-points saved from the contour pro software to a memory card and then upload them to the Hummingbird unit. They are not compatible. I have been running 332's but the new boat has the Hummingbird 997's Does anyone know of a workaround?

Sounds like I may go Navonics. Any and all replies appreciated. Thanks

I got nothing... i know that people have had alot of problems with the Lakemaster and Hummingbird

With H'bird you will need to go with Navionics.

997 SI? I am jealous, I had to stay with the 797 due to finances. Let us know your experience with SI.

I just picked up the 997c SI today and was told that the lakemaster chips will not work.

Can you upload waypoints by any means to the Humminbird? If you can by using Easy GPS, then you should be able to get the waypoints off of Lakemaster on to a card, upload them to Easy GPS, then upload them to the Humminbird.

Try sideimageing@yahoogroups.co, The forum is monitored by a few guys from Huminbird that are very expienced with the products and have the resources to find your answers. There is also a lot of pics. posted by owners of the SI which will help to learn how to interpet what you see in the SI. HTB