Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gator_slayer2

How's Bablers Road??

4 posts in this topic

Just wondering if we could sneak in one more trip by Gull Rock or not?? Planning on heading up Friday night and fishing Sat. and Sun.! I know it's suppose to rain, but wondering on the water and ice and shore situation on the lake and if the access to pickups or vehicles will be allowed! If anyone can give me an update, I sure would appreciate it!??

Thanks all!

Gator

Babler shut the road down for vehicles today. He heard of a vehicle that fell through somewhere on the lake, i think he said it was at Morris Point, he also found a couple weak spots on his road so he is not taking any chances.

zach...thanks so much for the info! I was afraid of that happening,guess we'll have to look forward to next yr. ice-fishing!! Thanks again for you're reply.

Gator

does anyone know what resorts are allowing snowmobile traffic on the lake for fishing? Looking to come up tomorrow. Any information would be helpfull.