Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
D-tangler

Water Temp

2 posts in this topic

About what temp do the crappies start moving in?

around 50 is usually the ticket

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Ranger62200
      Anyone on the river today that give us a water clarity report? 
    • Bear 55
      Just got back, Warroad access is foot travel only two trucks broke thru on weds morn. Went to Spring Steel on weds it was drive out at your own risk they had a truck break thru tues. eve, I walked out in the little bay there maybe half mile out 7 hrs 1-flag-1-fish 34.5 at 230 that was it did get to see a truck break thru just one tire but they had alittle trouble getting out. Today walked out of Warroad did not need the auger found plenty of open holes. Fished till 100 no flags there were other people out and they were as busy as I was. By SS the ice was 2 feet  but the top foot is getting soft I seen atvs out . It was nice day on the lake yesterday I heard 66 in town also I had a critter attach it self to my sucker today that I did not know was in the lake, a lamprey. I hope this helps you guys be careful out there and good luck.  Stay Safe Good Luck   Bear55
    • Rick G
      Andi and I made it out to a local river for a few hrs.... White suckers are running in force. We must have gotten 20 each. 
    • DLD24
      So how do you guys go about finding fish when you go out...Do you drive around until you mark fish or big schools of smelt then troll that area?? I know I've read about using a site that shows Superiors water temps also....I'm thinking of trying it this weekend if I get the boat ready in time and the weather is ok.
    • monstermoose78
      Way to go cret