Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gordie

favorite turkey mount.

7 posts in this topic

I just got my turkey back from the taxitermist and its pretty cool its a kind of flying mount like the bird was almost cupped coming out of a tree. I have to get batteries for my camera so I can post some pics .

what is everyones favorite mount? I think my next big bird will be full strutt.

In a roasting pan with stuffing inside and potatoes and carrots all around. Put some rosemary and/or thyme under the skin before roasting. That's some good eatin'. Sorry, couldn't resist. grin.gif

On a hen. blush.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Will try to post pictures.

here are a few pics of my turkey mount.21 1/2 pounds 10 inch beard. my first turkey. the reason for this mount is because another tom beat the crap out of this turkey after I shot him and the wing against thae wall was pretty beat up.

huntmup I'm not sure witch leg I'd put the tag on if I was you.

100_1499.jpg

100_1497.jpg

100_1496-1.jpg

The bird looks nice flying. smile.gif

Very cool mount! Never would have thought about mounting a turkey on the wing............

elwood, very nice looking inflight mount smile.gif. What did he have for spurs?

Ha Ha on where to place the tag laugh.giflaugh.gif.

I guess I should have said my faverite mount is when a Tom is mounting a hen blush.gif.