Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChompChomp_YANK

Buckless u per

21 posts in this topic

Hey buckless did ya get your 1st buck yet (I heard you missed again, (Contact Us Please) buck fever) maby next year grin.gif. Are you going to be boatless again this year on opener or are you finally going to buy one. If you are going to fish winnie, I have herd that people do pretty good off shore by the dam grin.gif.

yet another year confused.gif......I may try opening my eyes next year grin.gif..... otherwise it could be because my chevy took a chit...... I'm still boatless. After this year I'll have to change my post to boatless uper!!!!!!!!!!!

Schaef keeps trying to concvince me to by a pontoon over a boat........

Buckless, join the crowd go in debt. You have the wife's a OK what are you waiting for????? You wait too long, then she'll want a new house, new diamond ring whatever!!!! Seize the moment!! Carpe Diem!!! Squeek Squeek! Tighty!!!

buckless with your job & all your money, not to mention your wifes OK!! I cant believe you dont just buy a pontoon & a boat grin.gif schaef is right you BIG SQWEEK,SQWEEK TIGHTY grin.gif

Do they sell a boat or pontoon for $500??? that's about what I can afford these days mad.gif I'm hoping by the mid to end of summer cool.gif

Yeah, I have a boat up north I would sell for $500 with a motor. tongue.gif Would be suitable for the boundary waters also (might have to charge you a little more) OH!!! and what year would that be????? (2007 ????)

Do we need to mention it again & again you have your wifes OK!!! Go to the bank, sign some papers, drive to sport show & buy boat it's that simple.

Jimmers Says, show yous shownt shlike shlappyshacks?

Buckless! You couldn't hit the inside of a barn if you were standsing in it!!!!!!! blush.gifmad.gif I heard your credit union has good rates grin.gif

ChompChomp, isn't the sport show over?????? I'll have to wait till next yr..... grin.gif

I think retzlaff's will be having a boat show, you can always drive by palm beach and take a look at the pontoons. laugh.gif Buckless your just a @@@@@@ Shot!!!! confused.gif

No actually the northwest sportshow is going on right now 3/28 thru 4/1 @ the mlps. convention center & if you have a excuse for that there is a boat dealer in almost every town in MN. Go get'em TIGHTY!!! crazy.gif PS. I bet schaef would even go with you to help pick one out grin.gif

Buckless what are you thinking, Schaef told me now you bought a new truck? what was wrong with your other one? Buckless thinking to himself HMMM new truck? or new boat? confused.gif (I have a good truck, BUT dont have a boat) well I guess I'll buy a new truck. Man schaef is right you are a @@@@@@ SHOT!!!!!

Quote:

Do they sell a boat or pontoon for $500??? I know a new 4 door chevy 4x4 is more than $500.

It may take a few months, but the boat will follow...... grin.gif I knew if I bought the boat first, the truck would never of happened... Besides, how can you pass up on the 07 style of the GMC/Chevy.......

Buckless, Chomp chomp said there is a nice boat for sale right here on the forum. I though he said a 20ft crestliner w/ 250 and kicker. That sounds pretty nice, your going to have to have something sharp to go along with your new ride. Does your new truck come with a prop guard??? blush.gifgrin.gif

I think you should change your name to forever boatless!! Well I guess schaef has a boat so (why buy the cow when you get the milk for free) Right schaef!! grin.gif see ya on opener!!!!!!!!

that's what schaef's wife says to me shocked.gifgrin.gif...... see ya at opener...

CompChomp, I do have access to an older boat. Just don't use much.....(It's my father-in-laws, he never uses it and tells me to use it whenever I want) a 1978 crestliner with a 90 horse....

Chomp Chomp, Buckless always has access? He gives rear access? shocked.gif Chomp Chomp, I picked up a little Brave compound for Beans!! It just has a cable for the string have you ever seen a peep for a cable???? Just wondering the guy at Gander hasn't.

I have never seen one. I have a brave that nick has out grown & it has a replaceable string, I think I might have extra also call me. Hey buckless that 78' crestliner would look good getting pulled back to shore behind my alumacraft cool.gif Maby for that reason you should leave it at home & fish with schaef. Besides schaef probably wouldn't want it parked in front of his cabin grin.gif