Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

BFJ

Hello up north! I have a job offer in Virginia...have been visiting big-V for 25+ years. Looking for a rental property in or north of Virginia or possibly near the lake. I am 50 yrs old & single...(please no tears)...I don't need anything fancy, clean small & room for my boat! any help would be appreciated!

Dave B

Check out some real estate sites too. You can find some real cheap homes if you dont want lake shore. Unless you are not planning on staying long.

Ranckenstuff

The Mesabi daily news website may also be of assistance.

their site is virginiamn.com

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Cliff Wagenbach
      Beautiful weather on Sat and Sun. but plenty of traffic! No traffic today but still a very slow bite this morning. Could just be the weather change!??? Cliff
    • Draht
      Heading to that area this weekend - Curious as too how much snow cover is on the area lakes, and whether it's even worth bringing the wheelhouse?  
    • Wanderer
      I spent 3 hours last Saturday morning working on “the catalog” then went about my weekend, planning to finish at the end of the weekend.  Went to open it up and the new laptop won’t make pictures on the screen.  Tried everything; no dice.  Have to return the piece of Black Friday junk.
    • Rick G
      Here is some more dirty ice armor fish pics..... todays beast, released to fight again 
    • JerkinLips
      Cliff, did you have a lot of vehicle traffic around you on Saturday? Maybe the bad fishing on Saturday was just the weather conditions, although Saturday was beautiful weather-wise.
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      Same here. Thursday was a good bite and the weekend bite was mostly a bust! Cliff
    • leech~~
      I think he's going to not wash it and keep telling everyone at the bait store and on the lake he's a Pro Staff on HSO & Outdoors Minnesota. Until someone sends him a HSO hoody or new hat!
    • JerkinLips
      My advice for ice fishing on Vermilion would be to avoid high traffic areas.  I always believed this before, but this weekend seemed to validate that theory. On Thursday my neighbors in our ice fishing village decided to plow roads, driveways, and parking lots all around, and I only caught 4 little walleyes. Friday I planned to take my portable out to an isolated spot, but none of my village neighbors were out that day, and the fishing was very good.  I caught 14 walleyes that day, including 21" and the pictured 26" and 24" slotters. Saturday I thought that maybe the fishing was just picking up so I fished in my permanent again.  Caught only 2 walleyes while my neighbors proceeded to have a big family gathering with many vehicles going back and forth. Love fishing in my permanent house, but the next time it starts to get busy in the neighborhood, I am moving out with my portable.  
    • Wanderer
      Who’s worried about a jacket showing proof of action when the catching is that good?! 
    • eyeguy 54
      yes indeed, its fun when they fight back. lol .  the cgi's got a workout! I put a jar of the secret bait in my red box as soon as I got home.     BWAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! ! ! 
  • Share & Have Fun