• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Is there a float near Dresbach where a guy can fish? I have fished at Alma on the float, but have never fished futher down river. Looking for options to fish next week; any information would be appreciated.

Yes there is a float there. Cost is 12 dollars for all day. As of last weekend he didn't have any food or beverages. You go to the boat landing and there is a flag that you raise and he will come and get you. There is also a wall alongside of the dam that you can fish off for free. Last Sat we were catching northern and 12 inch pearch.Worms on bare hook was the bait of choice. I Don't know what they did on the float last weekend but when I talked to the bait shop in lacrescent they said during the week they caught two huge cat fish and they meant huge.

Good Luck