Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GFNER

No brake lights on my 03 Ford

7 posts in this topic

Blew a fuse and replaced it. After replacing it my turn signals worked but as soon as I touched the brake pedal the fuse blew again. I disconnected my tail light harness and tried it again and still blew the fuse. Friend of mine mentioned the multi-purpose switch on my turn signal? Any Ford experts out there? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Ford what??? car truck suv???

sound like you need some blinker fluid! naw kidding, more info pleeeeeeeeease

Sorry guys it's a 2003 F-150 Supercrew

If its fuse 15 I would be looking into shift interlock solenoid, if its fuse 13 i would be thinking, trailer harness, a possible bulb shorted. Does this have adjustable pedels, if so look up under the dash and look at the wiring above the brake switch , it may be rubbing on something and shorting out. Does the blinkers work, the hazard lights,do them work?

Blinkers and hazards work after replacing fuse but as soon as I touch the pedal the fuse blows and then I lose blinkers and hazards also.

Sorry let me reclarify that, will the fuse blow when you use the blinkers or hazards,if not applying the brake pedal?