• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fishmeister...Are You Still Out There??

Fishmeister, I am beginning to get worried. I haven't seen you post in awhile. Probably staying busy with catchin' some late ice walleyes and working at your fine establishment in town. Hope all is well!

Take Care and Good Luck Fishing!!

HI T.L.,

YEA, I'M HERE & STILL POSTING. HARDEES IS DOING VERY WELL & THE RESPONSE FROM THE I. FALLS/FORT & SOURROUNDING AREA HAS BEEN AWESOME, I'M HAPPY I TOOK THE CHANCE., I WORK ALOT, BUT STILL TRY & FISH EVERY EVENING. I HAVE FISHED NORTHWEST BAY, A FEW HONEY HOLES IN NESTOR FALLS, SPAWN INLET FOR CRAPPIES...ALL HAVE BEEN EXCELLENT. AS FAR AS WALLEYES, WELL RAINY HAS HAD ITS BEST ICE FISHING IN THE 26 YEARS I HAVE LIVED HERE. WE CAUGHT HUGE WALLEYES FROM THE BOTTOM TO 10 FEET BELOW THE ICE, MOST FISH WERE IN 27 TO 42 FEET. I KNOW OUR SNOWMOBILERS HAVE BEEN DISSAPOINTED THIS YEAR, BUT BECAUSE WE HAD NO SNOW, WE HAD EXCELLENT CLARITY BELOW THAT ICE, AND THE FISH KEPT ACTIVE. I COMPARE IT TO LIVING IN ALASKA IN JANUARY...WHERE YOU HAVE A HOUR DAYLIGHT. GUESS I WOULD NOT BE VERY ACTIVE IF I WAS ALWAYS IN THE DARK.

SO YEA T.L. I'M OUT HERE...BY THE WAY ITS GREAT TO HAVE YOU & FISH & FOWL POSTING ON THE RAINY SITE...YOU BOTH ARE HONEST & HAVE EXCELLENT POSTS. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT SUMMER ON RAINY!!!

LETS GO FISHING, SINCERELY,

FISHMEISTER

Thanks Fishmeister!

Glad to hear Hardee's is doing so well, kind of scary at first but you'll never get ahead by not taking a chance. Not sure if I'll get to sneak out on the ice again up there, but if so it won't be until after Easter. Gotta see if I can put a dent in the snow goose population over in ND. After that I'll be ready to get that Tuffy in the water and break out the big rods grin.gif

Fishmeister (Dave)

Just curious if you could give me you phone number? I am coming up next week and after talking to several people, I would like to call you and see if we could possibly go after the crappies together. My email is [email protected], so if you could send your number to that email, that would be GREAT! If not, I will stop into hardees all next week and eat like crazy! Oh, and I will see if maybe you are around when I stop in! thanks

Ron aka the crappie driller!