• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

MAKE THE MOVE

nytelyter

ok. those of you that know me know that i live for the hard water season. so it is very hard for me to post this. i do believe it may just be time to put OPEN WATER back to the top. like i said it pains me to say so but this way i can start to count the days before ice fishing gets its place back there next fall. the boat is almost ready to be parked in the garage. so dad can get it ready for the summer. and the hobie cat is showing its gleem waiting to see some spring and summer winds. and on that note how about a sailing forum here in Hso. we have forums for many other things outdoor related. well sailing involves outdoors and water. i would even be interested in moderating this forum i am not by any means an expert. but i just thought id toss that in for a response. ... paul

Yessss!!! To the top with open water! Got my boat ready yesterday. Wish it was 80 again today.

Dude, what's with the frown.gif ? don't you mean smile.giflaugh.gifgrin.gif !!!

Yeeeehaaaa OPEN WATER ,

Corey Bechtold

I have been wondering when this would surface. I have been keeping track each time I log in and so far Ice Fishing always has more visitors than open water. I thought that was the determining factor? I guess when ya get right down to it, the weather speaks more to open water than the great grand glorious hardwater fishing. frown.gifmad.gif Have a good one and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Pulled the guide boat out today and started the rigging and waxing, it is time.

heheheh its just cause i love my fishhouse so much and you know how i totally enjoy ICEFISHING cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif. but now that i sail i enjoy summers a bit more. dont get me wrong i do like to open water fish but i LOVE icefishing. and like i said i am already counting the days till hard water. ... paul

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 15:35 CDT. It is with heavy heart that I must report 32 people on the open water forum and only 30 on the Ice Fishing forum. mad.gif Alas, I guess that time has come! Oh well, think of the swimsuits we will be seeing soon! See there is one good thing about summer! No, that is not sexist either as I know that the ladies like to check out the swimsuits as well. grin.gif Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

nytelyter, just rig up some pontoons under your house and get some anchors. Then you could just fire up the auger and spin it around a few times just for fun. Make sure you have your 07-08 shelter liscence so you so the CO's don't give you a ticket! grin.gif

Bring on the soft water!!!!

Corey Bechtold

trust me i have often thought about haveing my shack convertable to a house boat.i would be in hog heaven. heheheheh. ... paul