Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grant

Blatant solicitation for assistance!~

12 posts in this topic

I realize it will be some time yet- but when the flats liven up enough, if I could convince one of the old cat men on here to teach me the art? I know anyone can wing it and hope to get lucky on their own, but why not learn from the best if possible? cool.gifgrin.gif

If there are any of you who would be willing to make an arraingement, (I bring the beer or whatever) I can be reached off-forum at gpbakken at gmail dot-you-know-what.

Thanks-

Dude (as Dennis would say smile.gif ),

I think you know how to reach me. No guarantees however.

I didn't learn without help either.

Many thanks says young grasshopper dude~ grin.gif

what's your favored beverage? wink.gif

Hanson,

thanks for setting a good example of a true sportsman!!! I read allot of your posts and comments and like what I read from you nothing but positive. There a bunch on here that are great sportsmen that give there .02 for everyone to benefit.

mr grin.gif

Just becareful Hanson has been known to strip down to his boxers while out fishing. tongue.gif

From bigLake to Willmar isnt to far is it?I go to the minnesota river often.Lots of channels and the flats are there 1-2 a night.If ya can go week nights Tues.-thurs,Your invited.dewspice2 at yahoo.

*chuckle* I remember reading about that last year....

heck, I've worked on campus at the U of M for a few years now, not much can shock me anymore.... wink.gif

I do believe I may take you up on that at some point~

fish on~

Quote:

*chuckle* I remember reading about that last year....

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. That bobber was going to get away from me and it was the last one we had. If they weren't working so well, it wouldn't have mattered.

I believe I've gone chasing tackle a couple of times myself- always good fodder for stories later! grin.gif

Hi Grant and well come to the addiction of cats if your ever intrested in going email me and we should be able to work out something I live in Zimmerman and grew up in Jordan. I fish in henderson alot and I'm always looking for someone to go cattin.

my email is r_mach1@msn.com

i was just looking at those pics of you wading in the river. funny stuff. i got a boat yesterday, 14 mod v jon with a 25HP johnson, and will be ready to fish as soon as it warms up out there. i don't want to put all my winter gear on to make the maiden voyage. i still need a pirate flag for it....