Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
hanson

FMers meet at Anglers Legacy- at the Northwest Sportshow!

hanson    1
hanson

Hey folks!

The 75th Annual Northwest Sportshow starts at the Minneapolis Convention Center tommorrow evening.

Fishing Minnesota Pro Staff Matt Johnson & Deitz Dittrich will be at the show, live and in person, at the Thorne Bros. booth. Matt & Deitz both love to talk fishing and gear so feel free to stop by and harass Matt about Panfish or Deitz about Bass.

I should also mention that FM Pro Staff "Agape", Wayne Ek, will be available to answer your questions in the Quantum booth.

Show hours are as follows:

-Tuesday 5pm to 9pm

-Wednesday 1pm to 9pm

-Thursday 1pm to 9pm

-Friday 1pm to 9pm

-Saturday 10am to 9pm

-Sunday 10am to 6pm

Admission:

- Adults 16 and older $10.00

- Youth 13-15 $5.00

- Children 12 and under free

So who's going to the show? Its that time of year to get excited about open water and what better way than checking out the show.

Deitz Dittrich    4
Deitz Dittrich

Thanks for making this post Chris!... I will only be there thursday evening, and friday evening, and then all day on saturday and sunday... and I'll talk more than just bass.. LMAO... people who know me, know I just like to talk! wink.gif

NEANGLER    6
NEANGLER

I know Bob Walker of Pro Dog trainers is having a booth - he was setting up while I was talking to him on the phone about our plans for opener. Does a great job if your looking for a trainer.

Corey Bechtold    2
Corey Bechtold

I look forward to seeing you guys at the Show! When is everyone planning on visiting the show?

Later,

Corey Bechtold

jimbo80    0
jimbo80

I will be there friday around noon. Last time i ran into Wayne and Deitz I left Cabelas $240 lighter shocked.gif

wall_eye_assasin    0
wall_eye_assasin

Going Wednesday around 1 hope to see any fmrs.

Deitz Dittrich    4
Deitz Dittrich

Jimbo- Wayners and I wouldnt do that would we? tongue.gifwink.gif

RK    4
RK

Hiya -

Any FM Pro-staff types that are going to be down at the show, could you drop me an email? rkimm at esoxangler (Contact Us Please) Could use your help with something...

Oh - I'll be down there Wed, and possibly Thursday afternoon.

Thanks!

Rob Kimm

Deitz Dittrich    4
Deitz Dittrich

Mr. Kimm, E-mail sent.

Paul Waldowski    0
Paul Waldowski

I will be in the Anglers Legacy Booth from Thursday afternoon until close. Stop by and say hi smile.gif

Black_Bay    0
Black_Bay

Hopefully I'll get down there and wander around for a while.

Hey Deitz do you know a guy named T Mac? Your name came up on another site.

Deitz Dittrich    4
Deitz Dittrich

backbay---I dunno.. e-mail sent to you..

youngie22    0
youngie22

Any good booths any one good reccomend if I'm looking to pick up a handheld gps and a chip or two??? Any must see booths? thanx for the help wink.gif

Down to Earth    0
Down to Earth

I'm planning to be there on Thursday early afternoon. I need to stop in Blaine around 1-1:30 before I head to the show. Bringing my 5 year old up, so hopefully he'll like looking around. For his patience I'm gonna bribe him with a stop at Chuck E. Cheese on the way home back to Rochester.

Andy

ocf1    0
ocf1

I will try to be there. Maybe meet some fellow fmers. This will be my first.

P.S. Will some major line compainies be there?

Rick    482
Rick

Be sure to stop by the Anglers Legacy booth. a number of us would enjoy meeting you there over the weekend.

Zaraspooks    0
Zaraspooks

Hope to see you there.

youngie22    0
youngie22

See you guys up there, will be there in a few hours.

harvey lee    13
harvey lee

I will be going on Friday and will be helping out in the Anglers legacy booth also. Hope to see many of you there.

fishorgolf    0
fishorgolf

Was at the show last night looking for a new trollling setup. stopped by Thorne bro's and was very well takin care of (great advice, great deal) I was VERY impressed! Even set me up to get power pro put on each new reel at there store at no cost. Stoped by on the way home, two reels spooled with power pro and home by 9:00 pm. I think I may have found my new tackle store.

capmorgan    0
capmorgan

Well are there any special deals on fishing supplies there? I am going to be looking for a new depth finder with gps probably a Lowrance or Humminbird and a trolling motor thats transom mount.

youngie22    0
youngie22

Capmaorgan; if your serious tghat you are going to buy, it's worth going there to spend some money. All dealersw are there competeing for your business. shop around for the best price; and then go to your closest vendor to your home and get them to match. Pretty sure you will be happy w/ the results at the show.

bassNspear    0
bassNspear

i gotr all done. ha ha ha... nice talking with you there.

Shack    16
Shack

I am waiting for Sunday. In past I have got a better deal on last day. This seems to go with Game Fair as well. I bought a dog collar at Game Fair two years ago, that had the becon sounder to locate dog and hawk cry to tell when she is on point. When I went on Thurs. the tent I bought it from would not budge off of $450.00. When I was there on Sunday, I bought it for $350.00. I am looking to deal on a Triton boat on Sunday and hoping for a good deal. Will stop by F.M. booth.

Zaraspooks    0
Zaraspooks

Youngie22 -

I see both of our posts from 3/29/07 have been changed. They are not what we originally posted. Any reason why? Did we do something wrong? I just answered your questions about hand held GPS's at the show.