Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
troyfideldy

Looking for room mates for next year at BSU

7 posts in this topic

Hey, I am a senior at BSU looking for a couple roommates for next year. My roommates of this year are leaving for other area schools. If you like fishing and hunting a lot and want to live in your own Joes Lodge cabin on the shores of Lake Andursia. PS deer hunting and walleye fishing was excellent with in walking distance of the cabin. Post or Call my cell at 218-244-6292 cool.gif

hey troy, my name is Sean Moran and I am in your MIT class. I am looking for a place to live next year. How long is your drive to school? also, what will rent cost and how were your heating bills and such?

Joe's lodge is 6 miles from BSU.

I'm one of TJ's roomates thats not going to be around next fall but will be back in the spring so if anyones looking for a place for just the fall maybe we could work something out. Jack and Sherry are super nice people to rent from its about 13 miles to school and rent is 300 all utilites included internet we do have high speed but thats between the four of us that live here. its three bedrooms 2 baths so if someone has a friend that would like to stay here with them and share a room that would be good. the place is very new you can check it out on their website joeslodge.com we are in the reunion lodge 21

Hey Sean are you looking for a place to live next school year? Come on over during class and ask me about it. I have one guy already on board, still looking for more roomates. smile.gif

Where is the college students at? We have 3 guys staying at the cabin now. Looking for 1 more. School is coming fast. Call me at 218-244-6292 or email me at tjf_com@hotmail.com if you are interested. hurry before hunting season comes.

In a couple years id be interested in doing something like that. I got to finish high school first though grin.gif. Sounds like a good deal.