Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
troyfideldy

Looking for room mates for next year at BSU

troyfideldy

Hey, I am a senior at BSU looking for a couple roommates for next year. My roommates of this year are leaving for other area schools. If you like fishing and hunting a lot and want to live in your own Joes Lodge cabin on the shores of Lake Andursia. PS deer hunting and walleye fishing was excellent with in walking distance of the cabin. Post or Call my cell at 218-244-6292 cool.gif

SeanM

hey troy, my name is Sean Moran and I am in your MIT class. I am looking for a place to live next year. How long is your drive to school? also, what will rent cost and how were your heating bills and such?

Chris Haley

Joe's lodge is 6 miles from BSU.

Eyeguy86

I'm one of TJ's roomates thats not going to be around next fall but will be back in the spring so if anyones looking for a place for just the fall maybe we could work something out. Jack and Sherry are super nice people to rent from its about 13 miles to school and rent is 300 all utilites included internet we do have high speed but thats between the four of us that live here. its three bedrooms 2 baths so if someone has a friend that would like to stay here with them and share a room that would be good. the place is very new you can check it out on their website joeslodge.com we are in the reunion lodge 21

troyfideldy

Hey Sean are you looking for a place to live next school year? Come on over during class and ask me about it. I have one guy already on board, still looking for more roomates. smile.gif

troyfideldy

Where is the college students at? We have 3 guys staying at the cabin now. Looking for 1 more. School is coming fast. Call me at 218-244-6292 or email me at tjf_com@hotmail.com if you are interested. hurry before hunting season comes.

vermilionwally

In a couple years id be interested in doing something like that. I got to finish high school first though grin.gif. Sounds like a good deal.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• MrSchrute
      We fished Wednesday afternoon.through Friday out of Zippel. It was not as cloudy as the weatherman predicted. Our best day ended up being Thursday. The two of us in our shack limited out by noon, most were sauger. Hot lure was a 1/8oz glow red shiner Tingler spoon and a plain red hook under a bobber. We were in 26ft
    • Rick G
      Thanks Tom. 
    • Rick
      Landowners can generate revenue by allowing public hunting on their private land in 46 Minnesota counties through the Department of Natural Resources Walk-In Access Program. Sign-ups are Monday, Jan. 22, to Friday, April 27.  “This program is a win-win for landowners and hunters,” said Scott Roemhildt, DNR Walk-In Access coordinator. “And what’s more, by signing up for three years, landowners can qualify for habitat enhancement on their Walk-In Access acres.” For Walk-In Access, eligible parcels must be at least 40 acres and covered by high quality natural vegetation. Landowners are paid by the acre to allow hunting access from Sept. 1 to May 31. Bonuses are paid on parcels that enroll in a three-year contract, are more than 140 acres and are located near a state wildlife management area or federal waterfowl production area. “This may be an opportune time for landowners to sign up for this program because there is some uncertainty about how it will be funded in the 2018 Farm Bill,” Roemhildt said. In a change this year, landowners who enroll in a three-year contract also may qualify for up to $20,000 in habitat enhancements on their land for prescribed burning, removing invasive trees and brush, or planting native species. Walk-In Access parcels are for public hunting only and no motorized vehicles are allowed on conservation land. Bright yellow-green signs identify area boundaries and parking is along roads or in designated parking areas. Recreational use laws provide extra liability protection for acres enrolled in Walk-In Access. Walk-In Access began in 2011 and has grown to more than 26,700 acres in 2017. The program is currently funded through 2018 with a three-year grant from the Natural Resources Conservation Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture, under number 69-3A75-16-509. Other funding comes through a surcharge on nonresident hunting licenses, a one-time appropriation from the Minnesota Legislature in 2012 and donations from hunters. Landowners should contact their local soil and water conservation district office for enrollment information. Details can be found at mndnr.gov/walkin. Discuss below - to view set the hook here.
    • Rick G
      Yea, the guys having issues with the k-drill/fuel combo are not claring out their ice shavings enough. I have had 0 issues with binding or overheating.  Have been drilling through ice that comes up to the foam the last three days.
    • Coldtrack
      We have been driving about anywhere we want on the lakes north of Winni  
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Possibly coming up in the next upcoming weekends. Is there any good areas this year that’s producing a decent bit I’ve heard it’s been pretty slow so far? I know last year there was a good crappie bite in halverston bay but ended up sticking close to the resort and got a few gills. Looking for eyes and crappies if no real good bite thinking of heading to the southwest and trying the gull area. Thanks
    • SkunkedAgain

I took those pictures probably seven or eight years ago. If I remember correctly I was heading up north solo, and decided like many others that I'd never fully read the spectacle and would capture it for posterity. I've never met or seen the guy, but I'm sure it would be an interesting time if you drank a few cold ones together. Speaking of Cotton, does anyone have a report on the El Toro lounge? I've always meant to stop in there but have yet to do so.
    • SkunkedAgain
      Losing Sue is a great loss to the lake community and all of those that had a chance to interact with her. My young daughter has had to deal with a few close losses in our family this year/winter already, so she will be really sad to find out next spring that her favorite "ice cream lady' is no longer with us as well. Sue and Ron were always part of the experience of coming up north. Like many others I'm sure, my wife got corner by Sue last summer about how we needed to buy Moosebirds! I'll miss seeing Sue's smile each time we walk in the door to pick up some random forgotten item, for ice cream, or to find something "Moosebirds" to take home and support a good friend.
    • BriGuy88
      Not sure how everyone else is drilling their holes with the k drill, but I have the 8" on a clam drill plate with the M18 fuel drill and don't have any problems with the drill overheating or the bit not cutting.  In 20" of ice, I clear the shavings 2 or 3 times during the cutting process and the drill cuts like a hot knife through butter.  Instructions on the k drill float are pretty clear that you should clear the shavings to prevent the drill from binding when cutting in thick ice.  Love my k drill!
    • smurfy
      depends on what lake you go to i guess. i was up the weekend it was so bitter cold. very few lakes have plowed roads like winnie, red, mille lacs. there was probably 6 inches of snow on the ground and lake. the snow on the lake was drifted and had a bit of a crust to it. not sure what the warm strech did to it though. there are several bait shops you could call!!!!!!!!
  • Share & Have Fun