Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Snake River  King

got the boat out today

4 posts in this topic

Well I could wait enymore so I greased up the boat motor and took the jon boat down the Snake River and but the boat in, in the forest Motor started on the 6th pull and ran like I put it away last year not bad for sitting for over 6 months!! On friday I might go and put it in on the main current and run around, "cant wait for opener" cool.gif

I put about 10 miles on the river yesterday. It was 79 degrees and I couldn't resist getting out there. Had to dodge a bit of floatsam, but it was nice to open her up and cruise in the high water. The trip back downriver took about half the time, due to fast current.

Bought a new fuel line and I was trying to start the motor, wasn't working, so my 7 year old, who was waiting for a boat ride, said "Dad, I don't think the motor's getting any fuel." He was right, I had the fuel line on backwards. After that, it started on the 2nd pull. I swear it runs better now than it did last fall.

SnakeRiverKing, where do you usually put your boat in?

that cool man, I put in at south of the twin bridges

Smart kid laugh.gif