Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tearin' lips

Spring Break Pics!

6 posts in this topic

While almost everyone else I know was enjoying a sand beach or a nightclub in Mexico or the Caribbean. I ventured "up north" to spend some quality time with the family and of course on the ice. I figured I would post a few pics of our adventures. There will be more pictures coming as soon as I can scan my 35mm pics onto my flash drive. Also about 1/2 the pics turned out sideways...I edited them on photobucket so they were oriented properly, but they insisted on being sideways on the post confused.giffrown.gif So I guess you guys will just have to tilt your head or something confused.gif Enjoy!!

Day One, Crow Lake and my buddy with a nice 6 lb. laker

DSCN4858.jpg

My buddy with a nice nine pounder

DSCN4867.jpg

Me with another gorgeous laker.

DSCN4869.jpg

Here's one from the next day. We were on Lake of the Woods fishing out of Zippel Bay. Fishing was terrible during the day, but the evening bite was really good, with alot of nice 15"-17" fish.

DSCN4881.jpg

My buddy with a nice Water Wolf.

DSCN4889.jpg

40 incj bruiser.

DSCN4906.jpg

Slabs, What a day...All the big fish in the pics went back that day. We had a handfull 15"+ with the biggest one 15.5"

DSCN4901.jpg

A nice 15" and a 13".

DSCN4897.jpg

DSCN4896.jpg

Stay tuned for more pics as soon as I can get my 35mm scanned!!

Great pics Tearin!! Glad you guy's got into some fish..SB

Tear'n...very nice pic's! When's your next trip to the manitou???

Superblack, You could say that we got into a few fish. There were many days of catching and releasing, only a few did we bring fish back. If wanted to we could've brought back a limit on everyday, but its fun just to get up there, enjoy the scenery and spend quality time with friends and family.

Cedarnarrows guy.

Being stuck down here in Duluth going to school. I probably will not make it up there until open water, most likely in May/June. If the ice stays 'till Easter I will go then, but I am not sure with the gorgeous weather we are having...ice is going fast down here in Duluth. We'll have to meet up there this summer and chase some lakers/muskie/bass whatever, just as long as we are fishing!! grin.gif

Take Care All and Good Luck Fishing!!

Tearin', nice pics that really show the Rainy smorgasboard of fishing. You never know what's coming out of the hole.

Your picture of that pike didn't do it justice. I was just at a buddies place yesterday and hey got his new 41" pike mount back and it is huge (keep your hands inside the boat at all times).

Looking forward to more pics.

UGUIDE

Hey great pics Tearin'. Looks like you had a blast!!! I'm not sure if I'm heading up this year but I always enjoy reading your posts. I'm heading the opposite direction tomorrow and going Largemouth and crappie fishing in Mississippi. Temps are suppose to be in the 80's so it should be good.

Take care and Keep the pics coming.