Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
matthothand

help lost tackle on shore!

12 posts in this topic

I know there was a few of you out on the shore today. I lost my black "purse"...my looper bag with most of my shore tackle either at the knife or stewart today around 9:00. I'm pretty sure I put it on top of the car before leaving the knife and heading to the stewart. I also think if that is where I went wrong the two guys in the red car leaving behind us picked it up. It was a small soft sided black purse-sized bag with a bunch of homemade bobbers, the hottest bugs, and various tools of the trade. Glad it was today though as I wasn't planning anymore trips to the shore with the brule opening next weekend. Still a bum deal. I will offer a small cash reward for it's return but I'm pretty sure it's found a new home. Figured I'd see if anyone spotted it though. Hope the guys behind me use the site and have the heart to shoot me an e-mail.

matt9er02zulu@hotmail.com

Sorry to hear that, Matt. I almost ran into you today. I wandered my way so far from Ely looking for wildlife today I actually ended up at Agate Bay in Two Harbors, shooting birds and anglers on the breakwall. A few guys with long rods and looper bugs under bobbers, and one guy with a fly rod. I almost headed to the Stewart before leaving for Ely, but didn't. Good luck getting your tackle. I know how that can be. frown.gif

Matt,

I think i can help you out. I'll shoot you a mail.

you've got mail! grin.gif Just wanted to let everyone kow that deathroe is one of the most honest fishermen I've ever met. My hat is off to him for his honesty and integrity. The power of FM is a wonderful thing!

Hey way to go deathroe....

Last winter my gas auger fell out of my portable out in the middle of lake mille lacs on a SATURDAY!! I posted that evening and recieved a call the next morning at 9am from the gentlemen who picked it up shortly after i lost it. Said he'd check out FM to see if a member had lost it and wouldn't you know it.....Needless to say i bought him lunch and a few beers. This really is a great site. Congrats on your find. grin.gif

A tip of the hat to deathroe!

good goin deathroe wish you wouldve found my marcum i guess it found a new home wish there were more people like you once again good goin

Not only is it the right thing to do. I'm sold after last year i lost 2 expensive ice rods n reels on Chequamegon. I use another site called lake-link and the guy who found them put up a post. It's such a great feeling. smile.gif

Great job DeathRoe, the power of FM shows again!

Good job Deathroe! Matt keep your "man purse" on your waste or shoulder. Maybe string it through the arms of your jacket like mommy used to do your mittens? wink.gifgrin.gif

DeathRoe your the man!

Matt is it true you left it on top of the car? I can see it happening with the way the rain was coming down.

Way to go death row nice find. Hope you are around if I lose something.