Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
opsirc

Proctor Canvas

9 posts in this topic

I am looking at replacing the canvas on my boat this year and was told to check them out. Has any one dealt with them?

thanks

O

I have had them work on a couple of things. Last time all I would say they do good work.

I have had two custom covers done by them, they do great work. A little on the spendy side but very nice.

I had windows replaced on my canvas last year, good to work with. Make sure you get it in soon as everyone will have the itch to get theirs done right about now as well.

Their waiting list will speak for itself. I've had two covers made by them. Both were excellent and fairly priced.

Very good work but as said it comes at a price. They have done snap on covers for a few friends and they fit very nicely. Reinforced in stress spots and engine covers if ya choose them. I wouldnt hesitate at all to have them do a cover.

I have had work done for me from them, but I also had some done by Big B's Canvas. Very happy with both, I think you'll find Big B's a better value though.

Would either of these places be willing and able to fix/replace a zippered door on my ice house that crapped out on me this winter? I suppose I should probably just call them tongue.gif thought i'd ask first. Thanks!

I know Proctor Canvas will. They did a real nice job on Poutslayers house zipper a few years back.