Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trainman

One down, three to go

12 posts in this topic

Phhew!!!!!!!! That was close. Nice to see the Gophers grind out a solid 4-3 finish against Airforce. Any other comments on how the game went?

I only got to see the last of the game. 3 to 1 I think when I turned it on.

After the way they played last weekend. I thought they would get it going a little faster then they did.

But none the less a wim is a win.

Sifty

they need to pick things up if they don't want to be playing golf on Monday. was a pretty poor performance this afternoon, unacceptable this time of year. They would be on a flight back to minneapolis tonight if it was any other team out there this afternoon.

Briggs was terrible, the enthusiasm was suspect, they played down to another team's level, the officiating was mediocre and they still came away with the win. The end result was what we wanted but you're right, that won't work today.

Is it 5:00 pm? grin.gif

Yeah, that was ugly. They better kick it up a few notches today.

Let's go Sioux! What an awesome game they played yesterday; I thought it was all over after the first 2 minutes. shocked.gif I hope the WCHA cleans house at finals either way.

I agree Briggs let in a 2 soft ones but he really made some nice saves to keep us in it he reminds me of Lammy from North Dakota they seem to let in a few bad ones but they both makes some keys saves to keep their teams in the game.

Who is starting today? I would assume Frazee but Lucia when asked after the game wasn't real definitive in his answer.

I had to leave for a racing banquet yesterday when the score was 3-1. How did the Gophers coma back in the last 10 minutes?

Frazee is starting.

They're the Gophers. smirk.gif

Puck drop time. Gotta go!

Congrats to the Sioux on a hard fought win. Was a lot like last weeks game, just ended up the other way. What a fun couple of games to watch the last couple of weeks. Good luck to the Sioux in the frozen 4, hope they bring the title home to the WCHA again, I hate the east teams.

A bounce and/or a possession either way. Nonetheless, a great game. I'll definitely be pulling for the Sioux from here on out.