Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PoleBender1

MWT coming to Whitefish Chain

1 post in this topic

UBB77-ML-1021984-ML-

Moved to tournament forum.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Net_Man
      I read that they are going to close the walleye season on 9-5-17 regardless of whether the state's quota is met. Fall fishing gone again........    With these highly restrictive regulations that favor ones desire over another's desire will start to pit fisherman against each other.   If we need to have less fishing pressure on the lake then maybe we should close down all of the public launches. Then some would fish other lakes but the balance would be forced to pay to launch at a resort since we are worried about them. Then that extra business could cover their losses if we eliminate live bait which would hurt their fishing launch business. Maybe we should just ban all paid launch fishing and ban all paid guide service on the lake which just brings additional undesired fishing pressure. Maybe restrict the number of hours any one person is allowed to fish the lake throughout the year.   Heck, I would even favor closing walleye fishing for 3 or 4 years straight if that would get us back to some normal regulations.   Yes, these outbursts are why I do not text any more after 10:00 at night. Time to give up the keyboard also.......
    • Borch
      I would look in holes and flats near them.  Deep depends on how shallow the section that you're fishing is.
    • eyeguy 54
      monster quest.  
    • Whiskerbent
      Yeah pike I agree.  Am hoping to head down towards the lake and get to a couple holes
    • monstermoose78
      Going on the hunt tomorrow