Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kylersk

See ya on the open water!

2 posts in this topic

I'm officially a first time boat owner! Just picked up my 2000 Crestliner 1750 sportfish with 115 evinrude from Cabelas.

I'm really impressed with Cabelas service! First, I asked a if it had a charger, he thought it did but would double check. So, I put money down on the boat last week. During the past week, I asked a few other questions and again if it had a charger. His reply was "I havnt had a chance to check, but if it doesnt I'll throw in a cabela's pro charger". Well, it didnt have one so they installed one.

Then, today when I went to pick up the boat, the salesman had bad news. The Trolling motor didnt work and the deep cycle batteries were bad. But, they installed a brand new 70# minnkota and 2 brand new deep cycle batteries!

Now I cant wait for the ice to melt!

Congrats, I just got my first boat last year. It's a blast out on the water. You got some great customer service. Hope to see ya out there.