• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lake of the Woods Get Together set for June 9th

curt quesnell

Early June fishing ought to be great and the company

even better as FMers gather at the "Point" in Warroad

for a day of fishing and fun on Saturday June 9th. The

area was destroyed by a tornado last summer so we hope

to welcome everyone back to this top notch public area

early this summer.

We are planning a breakfast, a day of fishing and a big

fish fry at the end of the day either at the covered

shelters or in the campgrounds.

Check the Lake of the Woods forum for ongoing-online

planning sessions.

I am hoping I can make this one this year. I have a job closer to home this summer so maybe it will happen. Always a fun time when a good group of people get together.

Fishorgolf,

By the sound of your user name, this would be a perfect trip for you. The fishing in early June is hard to beat for the numbers of fish, and how easy they are to find. There are also two really awesome golf coarses right there. One right in Warraod, and the other on Buffalo Point right on Lake of the Woods fifteen minutes away. There is camping and motels available right in town. Springsteel Resort may have a cabin available, but even the resorts on the Eastside of the lake are only a 40 minute or so drive away. As if that weren't enough, we have one heck of a fish fry after we're done fishing Saturday. Hope to see ya there.