Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kelly-p

Heading west???

1 post in this topic

Buddy pulled his bridge over the 2nd inactive pressure ridge. (5 miles?) If anyone wants to get out to the Rocky Point/crappie highway area go around the north end of the first active ridge just like we have been doing. Then after you loop around the first ridge head straight west to 48 10 105, 094 38 340. There is a good crossing over the 2nd inactive ridge there. After that it is wide open to the Res. Line.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Poutwhacker
    • side_laker
      What are your guys thought on what this warm weather is going to do to the lakes. I hope it gets warm enough to settle the snow and allow the slush that is out there to freeze. 
    • Stick in Mud
      Things have become pretty hit or miss for my house out there.  I fished last week from Tuesday through Sunday; alas, school started yesterday so it's back to the real world for now.  During afternoon primetime, I caught between zero fish (yes, I got skunked one night) and 12.  Daybite was very tough (mainly because I quit fishing and either went hiking over at Kathio, tip-up fishing in the bays, or went down and looked at guns at Boone's), but the reports I heard from those fishing hard during the day made that decision fairly easy.     The overnight bite was pretty steady, with multiple fish each night coming on the rattle reels.  I pulled the lines twice because I got sick of catching 15-17'' walleyes.    Sunrise was also hit or miss.    All in all, it's not early ice anymore, that's for sure.  I'm still fishing fairly shallow, and it might be time to move the house.  Biggest fish all weekend was just under 28''.  I still have only one keeper in my current location despite catching well over 100 walleyes there in the last few weeks.  The last week or so was pretty strange...at least two nights either me or my friend caught more than 10 fish while the other guy, fishing less than 15 yards away, caught very few.  Why the fish can be loaded in one spot and non-existent a few feet away, and then switch the next night so the "hot" house goes cold, is a mystery to this fisherman. Maybe they swim counter-clockwise around the lake one night and then turn around and swim clockwise the next?  
    • Jplante
      I dont have any experience with this, but as i was reading response about dog needing the surgery on its other knee after. I wont if it is like a athlete, where they come back from an ACL and tear the other because favoring it so much? Just thinking out loud basically 
    • BSLNORTH
      Reduced, $2300.00.