Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
swedishpimple

Little Black Leech Looking Plastics

9 posts in this topic

Do any of you guys use plastics that look like leeches?? I hear the Power Minnows are sweet for finding active fish.

A few years ago some guys were telling me they use only black plastics that look like leeches. The used small ones...arounf and inch or so...they liked for the active schools...they could pull our 5 or so...and no need to rebait.

Shhhhhh, it a secret, don't tell anyone. wink.gif

Yeah...it amy be a secret...but even dynamite only works when you are right ontop of the fish....he he

Honestly they do work, perch really smack em, for the crappies they do work but something with tenticles normaly outproduces.

oops...typo in previous post....man..is it me..or is it hard to spell on this site...sometimes I think there are glitches in the site....it makes things up

Power Nympths have also been great for me.

Quote:

oops...typo in previous post....man..is it me..or is it hard to spell on this site...sometimes I think there are glitches in the site....it makes things up

Ya it does get interesting, good thing none of us care who can spell, just who can catch. wink.gif

Quote:

You just need spellcheck. I have it with Patsy in the other room. Patsy, how do you spell "teknolloge". grin.gif

She doesn't let you run the spell checker cause you would find some impossible way to break it. grin.gif