Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigyooper

Get Bino's quick, before I'm gone.

4 posts in this topic

I don't know if the story has made it down south yet, but we got bought by a company from Omaha. The company has imformed us that they will be closing the branch in Duluth.

I am probaly only going to be here until I find another position.(prob. about a month) This means that when I am gone there will be no more special pricing for FM members.

So, if you need any optics at all, you should get them very soon!! just give me a call. I just set a guy up from the forum with a $500 pair of vortex's for $360.00, get the deals quick while they last. OH...and if anyone hears of someone hiring a sales manager, let me know!!

I don't know if you saw it already, but Gerber had an ad at Monster.

Thanks Nick for setting me up with the Vortex Viper 8x42. These bino's are unreal. The clear crisp view in low light is the best that I have seen. Better than Nikon Monarchs and Leupold Pinnacles. But whatever brand/model you want be sure to give Nick a call quick, before the deals are gone. You wont find better pricing online or retail.

Mike,

I am glad I could help,

I am sure you meant to give Nick a call...lol.

Talk to you soon,