Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chugger

Bass Raider 10E

9 posts in this topic

Great little boat for popping into those untapped lakes.

Fits great in the back of a full size truck.

I'll Throw in a 30lb thrust minkota rear mount that pushes it along just fine.

Replaced one plastic seat with a comfy camo boat seat. Also could be a great duck boat.

Asking $500.

I'm in Park Rapids, MN but make trips to the cities and Bemidji area and am willing to drop off.

Contact info: Mike

Phone 952-486-2600

email ringerm@tmail.com

10'2 length

50 inch beam

151 lbs

Max capacity 600 lbs

th_IMG_0211.jpg

th_IMG_0207.jpg

th_IMG_0212.jpg

Any chance I could see those pic's a little bigger? jsb@lucascorp.com

I will give ya 400.00 smile.gif

Sorry, no deal. I'm gonna hold out for 500.

still holdin out for 500.00??

Yup. Still interested?

I'll give ya just the boat for 400.

Chugger send me picts in sig below... I'm in Bemidji and am looking for a small boat like this...

Beef

Price Reduced to 400, minus the trolling motor.