Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CNY Tim

Hey Tony LaRussa???

10 posts in this topic

Too much celebration last night eh... Hiccup grin.gif

Yeah, one notch over the legal limit. wooo, big drinker!

from what I hear, the car was in drive with his foot on the brake--- other than last year-- much like his past Cards teams. As the leader and maker of your team, it seems He's got serious issues to work out.

I hope the best for him, he's a great manager and has a true passion for the game.

He is a great manager,but a stinking animal rights zealot,and if I every met him in person,I would tell what an (Contact Us Please) he is for believing in that nonsense.

Humaniacts/Tree huggers/PETA geeks

blah

So a mistake in judgement makes the guy a bum? I bet you 9 of 10 of us have been there, we just didn't get caught.

999.9 outta of thousand of us (if not more) are not paid millions to lead a team with the prestige of the Cards. With high degrees of responsability come high degrees of accountability. At that level , you simply cannont afford not taking a Taxi. He made a mistake, yes, and I have also, but my name was not in the media the next day and I don't make millions coaching a game. Big difference.

I suppose your one of those that think athletes and coaches are role models.

Maybe not the best decision to take a little nap (yawwwnnn!) at the stop light, but come on.........he's human! I agree with mjgrose, give the guy a break, I don't think I could walk to the store without running into someone who hasn't had a run in with the law.

what was he .09 and the legal limit is .08 seems kinda odd a person with a b.a.l. that low would be falling asleep at a stop light.

I'm not sure if coaches are role models, but whether we like it or not athletes are in the eyes of kids. Now after growing up I would like to be like my Dad. But 15-20 years ago I wanted to be Roger Clemens. Maybe if you have been living in a cave you wouldn't have seen all the commercials called "Like Mike". It would be great if kids wanted to Police Officers, Doctors, firemen, or like their dad when they grow up, but the fact is they want to be Michael Jordan, KG, Tiger, Dale Jr., some actor, someone famous. I'm pretty sure their aren't a lot of kids saying i want to be Tony L.