Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cooperman

Roll in Dock advice

2 posts in this topic

I'm planning on purchasing a roll in dock this season for the cabin. I don't know much about the docks or the manufacturers. I do know I want an aluminum dock, preferably one piece, but it is the Wheels system and the ease of putting it in and taking it out that I'm concerned with. any infomation would be greatly appreciated.

Make sure before you buy anything you call and price with Jay Soderbloom. Great aluminum docks at a great price. Nice big wjeels for rolling in and a few choices for decking.

www.soderbloom.com

Jay is a sponsor here and a great guy to deal with. Check out all his other goodies too.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Sorgy
      as of 12/5 on the West end many small bays were wide open. Water levels are very high in the local rivers, swamps and I am guessing the lake. It is information that I received from a relative last night.   Be safe   Steve
    • Sorgy
      No never ever caught a walleye early on the West end. Go east to catch early walleye   We have not had a good slip bobber early season walleye bite in many years. Used to be able to catch them from the docks and rock points every spring. Easy fun fishing. Now we work hard for the fish we catch. West end.   Largemouth bass, sunfish, and bullheads have been caught very regularly on slip bobbers and leeches the last 15 years. I bet they also eat walleye fry. Could possibly be a part of the missing young of the year fish in the recent fall nettings. I did not hear how fall 2016 shook out.
    • BringAnExtension
      Nice catch Mitch.  Those are some well fed Northerns.
    • bowhuntingboy1
      Dang, well maybe next time. There's plenty more pictures to enter
    • MrSchrute
      We ended up going through Tom Wilson. Pretty good price for a weekend. Now we just need ice.   http://www.leechlakeicefishing.com/fishhouse.html