Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buffelhead

Missing Person

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I don't know if you saw it on the news or not, but a man by the name of Bryan Erickson from Virginia has been missing since Saturday evening. He is an avid Sportsman. He has been doing a lot of beaver trapping and fishing lately.We have been looking North of Virginia in the Pfiefer Lake area, but no clues as of yet. We are not sure which direction he was headed! He drives a red extended cab Sonoma he is 39 years old. I know that many of us are out and about, so please keep your eyes peeled. If you have any info, you are asked to contact the Virginia Police Department at 218-748-7510. Thanks

Sad to hear this and I hope he is ok. Ill keep my eyes open.

Thanks, There are many people out flying,driving,hiking...looking as we speak. This was one of his favorite times of the year to enjoy in the woods, so it is going to be tricky!

Lets have a moment of silence as they found the body of the missing person brian erickson this evening in central lakes area.

Sorry to hear that. I have not heard anything on the news or read anything. What happened?

Just wanted to say my deepest sympathy to the family of Brian and his friends. I also knew him and he was a good guy.

Thanks guys. We are not sure what happened yet, but he was found in his truck. This is a sad deal. He was a great friend to us. He took us back in the woods to lakes that you could hardly see from the air, and taught us little secrets about the North Country that only God knew about!! We will miss him and remember him!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Remember and cherish the good times.

Very sad news! Prayers go out to the family and friends of a fellow outdoorsman. frown.gif