Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clamsleeper

season over

5 posts in this topic

Went to Bloody today and couldn't even get on the lake. ice was about 10-15' from the shore. Stopped at Bean and Double on the way home and found the same.

I hope this message saves someone else from driving 55 miles one way. One guy even had his boat along the edge of the water. I should have brought my casting rods.

It saddens me to say it, but I feel my ice season is over also. However, it really cheers me up to say I dug out my boat last night and after this weekend it will have a brand spankin new deck on it!!!!!! Hopefully the wiring problems will be fixed, new battery, a windshield, and most importantly......a new cup holder.

Looks like we'll be on open water very soon. Could've put the boat in at Double lake yesterday.

The boats in my crew are ready, I hit the ice and caught a meal of perch last saturday and next friday we have our pf banquet and saturday we are fishing the river in chamberlain and if good staying for sunday!!! I am ready.

CC

one more day??? ill be heading down to spirit tomorrow AM trying either ice or open water panfish and northerns. dont hesitate to hit chamberlain the word at work is walleyes jumping in the boat at crow creek.