• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

prior lake

darn close to wader time...out today,,,,solid ice once you get out but acess is shot...may bring planks out tommorow and leave them there...please don't take them,they are the only planks i have,and they have been in the family now for 87 years.my great grandfather carved those planks out of a tree in the back yard when his wife would'nt let him in the house for 8 months because of something stupid he did..so guy's leave the planks thanks

I would be much appreciative to use dear family heirlooms such as these. Never mess with another man's wood, I always say. Thanks in advance.

planks been out 2 days..still working fine last night when i came off at 5....today tho you may need hip boots...people have been walkin in from beach,going off the end of the dock....south acess should hold up a few more days,depending on the rain,etc.....